TV shows you should check out this Summer Based on Your Major

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Advertising: The Pitch, The Crazy Ones, Mad Men

Business: Shark Tank, The Office, Suits, Dirty Money, Ozark, Cobra Kai

Computer Science: Silicon Valley, Mr. Robot, Scorpion

Counseling: couples therapy, sex education, 13 reasons why

Criminal Justice: 9-1-1, Your Honor, You, Criminal Minds, The People v. O. J. Simpson, Orange is the New Black

Education: Never Have I Ever, Pen15, A Teacher, Schooled, New Girl, Ginny and Georgia

English: The Bold Type, Ugly Betty, Sex and the City

History: Downton Abbey, The Crown, The Great

Journalism: Carrie Diaries, The Morning Show, The Newsroom

Marketing: Mad Men, The Crazy Ones, Silicon Valley, Emily in Paris

Nursing: Scrubs, ER, Mercy

Philosophy and Religious Studies: The Good Place, West World, From Aristotle to Hawking, The Wire

Political Science: Veep, West Wing, Parks and Rec, Scandal

Psychology: 13 reasons why, In treatment, The Good Doctor, Mr. Robot

Public Relations: West Wing, Parks and Rec

Social Media Strategies: Emily in Paris, The Circle, Zoey’s Extraordinary playlist

Theatre: High School Musical The Musical The series, Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist,

Smash, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Encore, Name that tune

Grace is a Sophomore at the University of Scranton majoring in Social Media Strategies. Her dream is to work for the E! Network, Buzzfeed, or Saturday Night Live. In her free time, she enjoys going out to eat with friends and hanging out with her dog. Most of the time she is making new playlists, scrolling through Tik Tok, or trying a new makeup trend.
Carly Long

Scranton '22

Carly is a senior studying Strategic Communications with a concentration in Legal Studies at The University of Scranton. This is her third year as CC at HC Scranton, which she hopes to continue to elevate. In her free time Carly can be found writing, working out, or buying new products to feed her skincare addiction.