This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

1. On my block

If you’re in the mood for a show about gangs, guns, teen romance and cliff hangers, this show is perfect for you and can be found on Netflix.

2. Sabrina the Teenage Witch

This chilling series on Netflix will have you reminiscing about your childhood favorite tv show on ABC Family, but has a major twist to it that’ll leave you with a spooky feeling. 

3. The Act

This Hulu original is based on a true story about Gypsy Rose Blanchard and will have you feeling so many mixed emotions.

4. Grown-ish 

This series on Hulu has two seasons about a group of teens beginning college and making their way through all the college drama and romances. 

5. Riverdale

This show can be found on Hulu or Netflix and will leave you on the edge of your seat after each episode consisting of murder, crime, romance and so much more!

If you’re one to binge watch series any/all of these would certainly keep you entertained and satisfied! Happy binging!

I am currently a junior majoring in psychology at the University of Scranton. I am Scranton born and raised. I plan on attending grad school after completing my studies at the University. I also love to write about almost anything especially in regards to mental health.
Gabriella Basile was CC and President of Her Campus Scranton during the 2018-2019 academic school year.