This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.
The Devil All the Time

This movie is a Netflix original that is set to be released sometime in 2020. It has a star-studded cast with familiar names including Robert Pattinson, Sebastian Stan, Bill Skarsgard, and Mia Wasikowska. It is a thriller/horror film that is meant to show the psychological effects WWII has on the characters. 

Cherry

Tom Holland got to work with his beloved Marvel family again since Cherry was directed by the Russo Brothers. It has an expected release date in 2020, and features the familiar face, Ciara Bravo, whom you may remember from the show Big Time Rush. Tom Holland plays an army veteran who struggles to cope with PTSD.

Chaos Walking

This movie has faced many bumps in the road, requiring massive reshoots and release date push backs. While it was originally supposed to be released March 1, 2019, the most recently announced release date is January 22, 2021. Some big names in this movie include Daisy Ridley and Nick Jonas. This sci-fi/adventure movie involving a dystopian world, is based off of the popular Patrick Ness novel called The Knife of Never Letting Go.

Uncharted

This is a movie adaptation of the popular Unchartered video games. Tom Holland will be seen alongside widely known co-stars including Mark Wahlberg and Antonio Banderas. The set release date isn’t until March 5, 2021, but we will have plenty of Tom Holland movies to watch while we wait for it to come out. 

Spider-Man 3 

Thankfully, Disney was able to make a deal with Sony so we could see a third spider-man movie with Tom Holland in the marvel universe. This movie will begin shooting this summer and is expected to be released July 16, 2021. One reported filming location will be in Iceland, which has us wondering what this movie will entail. We have some time to wait before our questions will be answered about the bomb dropped on us at the end of Spider-Man: Far From Home and what the third movie will focus on.

Caitlin O'Dowd

Scranton '22

Hi I am Caitlin! I love dogs and seeing broadway musicals. "Live life in full bloom"
Carly Long

Scranton '22

Carly is a senior studying Strategic Communications with a concentration in Legal Studies at The University of Scranton. This is her third year as CC at HC Scranton, which she hopes to continue to elevate. In her free time Carly can be found writing, working out, or buying new products to feed her skincare addiction.