Meredith Kress-Summer Girl Legs Swimming Pool
Meredith Kress / Her Campus

Thinking About Spring Break?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

As you’ve probably heard, prices of flights around the world have significantly dropped because of the spreading Corona Virus. Some people are willing to take to take advantage of the good travel prices around this spring break period. Many college students have time off mid semester to take a break. With this week or two, lots of students decided to get out of town and take a vacation. If you’re looking for some spring break travel ideas, you have come to the right place!

Bahamas: All Inclusive Paradise 

Bahamas are known for their sunny weather all year wrong! If getting tan doesn’t catch you eyes maybe this will. The Bahamas are known for having many all-inclusive resorts! You know what that means: one price for rooms, food, and drinks!

Miami: A 21 Year Old’s Dream

If you book a trip to Miami, you’re destined to have a good time! Along with their beaches, water sports, and diving, Miami has some of the best restaurants, bars, and clubs for people of age. Lots of activities to relax and get your mind off of things.

Myrtle Beach: Golden Getaway

South Carolina has a little bit of everything. If you want lots to do this is the place to come. Of course, there are the beautiful beaches, but Myrtle has so many other things to offer young people. They are known for their amazing golf courses, amusement parks, and restaurants. 

Canada: Something Different

If you’re not really a beach person, Canada might be the right place for you. Canada is well known for the sport hockey and many foods, one included maple syrup. The countryside is great for fishing, hiking, and other outdoor activities. The mountains and scenery will blow your mind. 

Emma Nemitz

Scranton '22

Chemistry Business Major Golf Team From Moscow, PA
Carly Long

Scranton '22

Carly is a senior studying Strategic Communications with a concentration in Legal Studies at The University of Scranton. This is her third year as CC at HC Scranton, which she hopes to continue to elevate. In her free time Carly can be found writing, working out, or buying new products to feed her skincare addiction.