Things to Do with Your BFF’s this Valentine’s Day

Valentine’s Day is ultimately a day about love, so regardless if you’re single or in a relationship, surround yourself with people who you care about.  Being single on Valentine’s Day may not be ideal, but we have included some inexpensive ideas to enjoy with your friends!

1. Treat yo ‘self day

What a better way to spend the day than with your girls pampering yourself! For example, you could go get mani-pedis, a massage/facial or spend the day shopping!

2. Go see a romantic movie

Fifty Shades Darker was just released and this is the perfect film to see with your best friends!

3. Painting with a twist

This is a great way to get crafty on V-day and make a cute canvas painting for your dorm! If you don’t have a “painting with a twist” nearby, just go to your local craft store and pick up some canvases and paint! Such an inexpensive idea and if you’re over 21, drink some wine for a fun spin.  

4. PIZZA

Who doesn’t love to eat pizza?! If you have a kitchen available, it’s fun to make homemade pizza. If not, check out your local Dominos/Pizza Hut/Papa Johns for a heart shaped pizza.

5. Tubing

This is a great activity to do because it requires no skill! Not everyone was blessed with the ability to ski/snowboard, but tubing ensures a good time.

6. Play with pups

Find your local pet shop and go spend quality time with adorable animals. If you’re allergic, admire the fish.

7. Bowling

This is a great way to get out and have some competitive fun with your friends.

8. Host a GALentines day party

Grab some friends, make lots of yummy food, decorate your place super cute and you’re bound to have a great time!