This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

The best thing about being a Taylor Swift fan is that there is a song for almost every feeling/emotion! From heartbreak to healing and everything in between, Taylor has had my back countless times. Most times she can perfectly describe how I’m feeling, even when I don’t really know myself! Starting with Fearless (Taylor’s Version) here are my favorite times to listen to Taylor :)

Fearless (Taylor’s Version)

Singing in the car with your sister!!

Fearless (Taylor’s Version) is perfect for long car rides, and my favorite to play anytime I am driving.

Speak Now (Taylor’s Version)

Cleaning

Laundry, dishes, vacuuming, Speak Now (Taylor’s Version) is usually on blast in my headphones and definitely makes the time go by faster!

Red (Taylor’s Version)

Singing in the shower

The Red (Taylor’s Version) album goes through so many different emotions and “22” and “I Knew You Were Trouble” are always queued up to play on my speaker.

1989 (Taylor’s Version)

Running/ working out.

1989 (Taylor’s Version) is always the perfect upbeat choice for any activity.

Reputation

For when you need an energy release

Reputation is great for when you just need to blow off some steam.

Lover

Getting ready!

I usually have this playing in the background when I am picking out an outfit or doing my hair and makeup.

Folklore

When you need to reminisce

Folklore is more mellow of an album, and I like to listen to it when I am feeling nostalgic.

Evermore

Studying

Evermore makes homework/any studying a little bit more bearable.

Midnights

Anytime

When you’re not sure what to play and all else fails!

Hi! I'm Elizabeth Murphy I am a double major in Advertising/PR and Social Media Strategies with a minor in Health Administration. I enjoy being creative and expressing that through art, painting, and other outlets, like writing! I love to spend time with family and friends and am excited to be a part of HER campus for my senior year :)