This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

As spring is approaching, here are a few spring date ideas that I plan on going on with my boyfriend in the next few months! 

Sunset Picnic 

My boyfriend lives in a town not too far away from here that has the perfect view of the sunset from a cliff. I’ve been dreaming about having a picnic there with him! 

Drive-in Movie 

I’ve never been to one before, but there are a few drive-in movie theaters near me that I’d love to experience with him for the first time! 

Painting with a View 

My boyfriend is an artist, so my painting skills are automatically no match for him, but why not try painting together while outside in the warm sun in front of a beautiful Pennsylvania view? 

Spring Shopping Spree 

Shopping for cute clothes. Warm weather. My boyfriend. 3 of my favorite things all in one date! 

Brunch at a Café 

This one is self-explanatory. It is the perfect spring date. Even more perfect if you’re sitting outside. 

Art Museum 

I absolutely love going to art museums in NYC. He’s never been to one and I’m definitely taking him with me soon! 

Thrift Shopping 

Also, one of my favorite things to do. Even better when you’re thrifting with your S/O. 

Chocolate Fondue Night 

A date idea I’ve been seeing on Tik Tok lately and have been dying to try it! 

Zoo 

We recently went to an aquarium together and it was amazing! Next step is the zoo.

Dye Easter Eggs 

Easter is one of my boyfriend’s favorite holidays and dying Easter eggs together seems like a lot of fun!

Carly Long

Scranton '22

Carly is a senior studying Strategic Communications with a concentration in Legal Studies at The University of Scranton. This is her third year as CC at HC Scranton, which she hopes to continue to elevate. In her free time Carly can be found writing, working out, or buying new products to feed her skincare addiction.