This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

I have recently become a huge fan of online shopping and decided to subscribe to amazon prime this semester. With that I have purchased a bunch of fun accessories and comfy clothes, so I thought I’d share some of my recent favs!

First, the HeyNuts leggings are the perfect Lululemon dupes and are my new favorite leggings! The material is so soft and they are just as comfortable as the Lululemon leggings but cost much less. Amazon offers them in a variety of colors and patterns, so I definitely recommend trying them out!

I absolutely love to style my hair with a claw clip and these clips are so cute! The neutral colors are perfect for a classic and simple look while the colored ones offer and little bit of pop to your outfit.

Next, these phone wallets are a great organization accessory. I use it to hold my school ID and it makes swiping into the dining hall and school buildings so simple.

Lastly, these slippers are the best to wear around your dorm! I am obsessed and wear them every day. They are so comfy and cute! I have the closed toe, blue smiley face ones but there are a bunch of other fun colors and styles.

Ariana Isayiw

Scranton '25

I am a kinesiology major at the University of Scranton. I am from Westminster, Maryland but absolutely love the idea of living in North Carolina one day! My favorite season is fall, my favorite color is lavender, and my favorite food is sushi. I am not a writer at heart but love compiling short lists that share my favorite things :)