Style > Beauty

Some New Garnier Hair and Skin Products to Try

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Fall is coming fast, and winter is coming even faster! This cold weather that’s approaching us can be rather harsh on your skin and your hair, so it is very important to keep them clean and moisturized. Whenever my hair is not in braids or any other protective style during the colder season, I make sure to thoroughly moisturize her. Here is a list of some skin and hair products from Garnier that are worth adding to your routine. 

Skin Active: Micellar Foaming Gel Cleanser 

Let’s start with skincare! I love a good skincare product and with my extensive skin care routine this cleanser fits right in. If you’re the type to wear makeup regularly or very active throughout the day this product does an amazing job at removing makeup and all the sweat and grim from the day 

Whole Blends Miracle Nectar 

This serum is something I love putting in my hair after a good deep conditioner to lock in all my moister and bring my curls to life. As a person with VERY big hair it did help to detangle and keep my hair manageable throughout the day. 

Shine and Hold Liquid Pomade

Now I didn’t realize this product was meant for men when I initially used it but hey it worked great. As a person with 4c hair I used it like a gel to hold my curls as I styled it. What’s nice is it doesn’t get flaky or leave your hair feeling crispy once your style is done. 

As a frequent user of Garnier products, I can say that what is nice about them is they are relatively inexpensive and readily available at any drug store. I hope you give these products a try and like them as much as I do.

Deniya Thompson

Scranton '20

Hi everyone, I'm Deniya you can call me Niya. I am a junior at Scranton born and raised in Brooklyn New York. I love to dance and I am a performer at heart. I am have a very animated character so be ready and I am a twin so you have to be twice as ready.
Carly Long

Scranton '22

Carly is a senior studying Strategic Communications with a concentration in Legal Studies at The University of Scranton. This is her third year as CC at HC Scranton, which she hopes to continue to elevate. In her free time Carly can be found writing, working out, or buying new products to feed her skincare addiction.