neonbrand KYxXMTpTzek unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
neonbrand KYxXMTpTzek unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Somewhere in the midst of trying to figure out what I could write about, I decided that I wanted to write something more significant and personal—something that encapsulated what I wish someone would say to me. 

I feel like I’m that kind of person that looks for signs in everything I do. Like I’m just looking for that little push in my life that’ll reassure me that I’m on the right path or that something will happen. Although I think that I should probably just motivate myself to do things on my own, sometimes that little bit of reassurance can really just go a long way. So, if whosever reading this is like me, this is your sign. 

Stop waiting for the perfect moment or for tomorrow to come, whatever you’re hesitating on doing, just go for it. You don’t need to plan it out completely. Stop overthinking and overanalyzing everything. Apply for that job. Talk to him. Run for that position. End that toxic friendship. Start that workout routine. Just please take the leap of faith while you still have the chance. Whatever is making you anxious or second guess yourself, I promise you that it will work out for the best. You will always be right where you should be. 

Alexa play Right Where You Should Be by Quinn XCII. 

Just an occupational therapy major that loves to nap. Can't live without puppies, coffee, mac n' cheese, traveling, or shopping. Follow her on Instagram @danielle_921 to see her life in little squares!
Gabriella Basile was CC and President of Her Campus Scranton during the 2018-2019 academic school year.