This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Selena Gomez’s makeup brand just released a new product so what better time to review her makeup line!

Liquid Touch Weightless Foundation

This foundation is available in 48 shades! I am super impressed with the shade range. The foundation, as shown by its name is a liquid foundation. The pigment is strong, and it blends very nicely with a sponge, the foundation brushes the brand created or your fingers. Either way you choose to apply this foundation. You can customize the foundation coverage by adding more or less depending on your style. As for the finish, it dries down matte. Overall, the foundation is “weightless” (living up to its name) and with the shade range, this foundation is perfect!

Liquid Blush

I love this product. “Happy” is my favorite shade. This product is full of pigment and a little goes a long way. I love the shades in this collection This blush blends so flawlessly. The blush is perfect for a natural color. If you try anything from this line, run to get this blush.

Liquid Touch Brightening Concealer

As the name suggests, this product is truly brightening. Just like the foundation, there are 48 shades. The formula is thicker than the foundation and a little bit creamier. Additionally, this product blends evenly and nicely as well. This product is best applied with a beauty sponge.

Positive Light Liquid Luminizer

This highlighter is so well made. The pigment is very bright and stunning. If you want the wet look, this highlighter is perfect. It goes on so smoothly. The shades are very reflective and definitely for someone who loves a bright highlighter.

Always an Optimist 4-in-1 Mist

This mist is so refreshing. It hydrates, refreshes, primes, and sets your face and makeup. Truly, an all in one. Also, isn’t the same so cute?! A must have!

Always an Optimist Illuminating Primer

The primer has a consistency of water-cream. It absorbs into your skin to easily and gives the perfect base for your makeup. It also hydrates and you are left with the perfect glowy skin. This primer can be used alone or under makeup.

I need to give credit where credit is due. Selena’s makeup line is probably one of my favorites from celebrities. Her products actually work and do what they say they are going to do. Also, the names of her products are so clever. Overall, I love her makeup line and I hope you get the chance to try her products as well.

Holly Arace

Scranton '23

University of Scranton '23 English Major