This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

I love shopping. One of my guilty pleasures is shopping on Amazon because of how fast and quick it gets here on time instead of going to the store and spending more money than what is needed or buying everything else besides the one item I needed. During finals week is when I shop the most because it keeps my mind off finals week and the stress I am dealing with. So here is what is what I bought from amazon in the last few weeks when I started to stress shop.  

Bliss Collections Essential Daily Planner 6 x 9 with 50 Undated Tear-Off Sheets

I love being organized and knowing what time and where I must be. So, this daily planner is what I use every day ever since my second year in college to help me stay organized and avoided me being late to anything. 

Ablus 288 Pockets Mini Photo Album for Fujifilm Instax Mini

One of my favorite purchases is this mini photo album for my polaroid camera. I have been so obsessed with my polaroid camera more than my phone camera because of how cute the photos are, and it is the only copy of the photo. The photos moved from being in my random junk drawer to being more organized and put together. 

C.C Thick Cable Knit Faux Fuzzy Fur Pom Fleece Lined Skull Cap Cuff Beanie

Since in the NEPA area it gets cold. I needed a hat that can go with my outfits and be somewhat stylish. I am not one who would wear winter hats because it would always look wrong on me, but this hat is the perfect one that looks and fits well. 

elago W2 Charger Stand

My apple watch would always just charge but I found that a stand really helps because it is charging, I can view it as a clock and view it as a night stand which makes it easy to read when it is dark in my room at night.  

Carly Long

Scranton '22

Carly is a senior studying Strategic Communications with a concentration in Legal Studies at The University of Scranton. This is her third year as CC at HC Scranton, which she hopes to continue to elevate. In her free time Carly can be found writing, working out, or buying new products to feed her skincare addiction.