This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Even though we are 7 days into April, I thought it would be a good idea to share my favorite beauty products I have purchased in the month of March! I also included a small description/recommendation with each item, as well as a personal rating. 

1. Ariana Grande “Cloud” perfume 

I was super late to “Cloud” but I have many of the other Ariana Grande perfumes. I have seen many people hype up this scent for years now and claim that it is her best perfume. I love this fragrance, it’s sweet but also mature. It is now my second favorite scent from her line (the first being R.E.M). I would give this perfume a 9/10.

• Too Faced “Lip Injection: Maximum Plump”

For years, I have been using and loving the Too Faced “Lip Injection Extreme,” but never really got around to the “Maximum Plump” version up until last month. This version is drastically better than the original in terms of plumping volume and long-lasting effect. 10/10

• Tarte “Shape Tape Concealer: Ultra Creamy”

Between 2017-2018, my go-to concealer of the time was Tarte “Shape Tape” in the shade “light.” It has been over 4 years since I have used that concealer because I was straying farther and farther away from a full face of makeup. I was over the cakey look by mid-2018 and began opting for more natural makeup looks since then. However, last month, I noticed this concealer line came out with an “Ultra Creamy” version, meaning it is more hydrating on the skin compared to the original. Since I have pretty dry skin, I purchased this concealer and have been loving it. It is full coverage but feels light and weightless on the skin, is moisturizing and does not oxidize or get cakey. 9/10

For next week’s article, I’ll be sharing my favorite skincare products that I have tried so far this year!