My Fall Reading List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

By Alex Dipre

When I think of fall one of the first things that come to mind is reading a good book while drinking a cup of coffee. If you have been searching for books to read, or just need inspiration, this list might be able to help. It includes a mix of romance, mystery, thriller, and drama. If any of these topics interest you, you might want to add some of these books to your reading list.

1. Verity by Colleen Hoover (suspense, romance, thriller)

2. It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover (romance)

3. Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid (romance)

4. That’s Not What Happened by Kody Keplinger (fiction, mystery)

5. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo (romance, historical)

6. Nothing More to Tell by Karen McManus (mystery)

7. Things We Never Got Over by Lucy Score (fiction, romance)

8. Conversations with Friends by Sally Rooney (romance)

9. Normal People by Sally Rooney (fiction)

Something that helped me find these books was following a bookstagram. I highly recommend this because it connects you with other people who has similar genre interests and recommends books for you. No matter what you decide to read, it is important that it is a topic that interests you. Happy reading!

Aimee Mockler

Scranton '24

Hi! I am one of the Campus Correspondents of HerCampus at the University of Scranton. I am a third-year occupational therapy major with a minor in psychology. I love to bake and also participate in theater on campus!