Meet Sean Cleary ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Need a good laugh? No doubt you’ll be cracking up every time you are with this week’s campus cutie. This sweet, down-to-earth guy is always there for you and never fails to turn that frown, upside down.

Name: Sean ClearyYear: JuniorMajor: BiologyHometown: Chalfont, PARelationship Status: Single

HC: What are some nicknames people have for you?SC: SP, Shawn, SPC, Seany Pickles, Seanathon, MR. STEALYOGIRL

HC: Favorite Quote?SC: “The most amazing things that can happen to a human being will happen to you, if you just lower your expectations” – Phil Dunphy

HC: Favorite vacation spot?SC: Sea Isle City, NJ

HC: What’s your worst habit?SC: Chewing like a cow…CC: Casey O’Hara

HC: What’s your dream date?SC: Chick-fil-a on a Sunday.

HC: Favorite memory at Scranton?SC: Being involved in ISP and traveling to El Salvador this past summer.

HC: Biggest Pet Peeve?SC: When I ask for no onions…and they still give me onions.

HC: Most embarrassing Facebook status?SC: That one time I put up Sammy Adams lyrics…my brother still makes fun of me for that.

HC: Old AIM screen names?SC: Seannypickles, Spcleary12

HC: Most embarrassing moment on campus?SC: I was walking backwards, mid-conversation with someone, and fell over a huge rock right outside of Condron.

Elizabeth Transue is a Communication Broadcasting major with a minor in Political Science at The University of Scranton. Her life changed when she studied abroad in London and fell in love with traveling. She is obsessed with her adorable pug, Chikfila, and her eleven best friends who just so happen to be her housemates. She can't hold a tune or keep a rhythm but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do it! Am I right?
Dania El-Ghazal

Scranton '18

My whole biography realistically can't fit here so