Meet Miss Scranton: Caroline Donovan

Name: Caroline Donovan
Year: 2017
Major: Occupational Therapy
Hometown: Wallingford, PA
Relationship status: Single and ready to mingle

Caroline is a junior at the University of Scranton. She’s involved in the Big Sister, Little Sister program and she and her housemates joined the school’s Fitness Challenge. Caroline has a twin sister and older brother. An interesting fact about Caroline is that she hopes to travel all the fifty states and has been to sixteen of them so far.

HC: What’s your favorite Disney movie and why?
CD: I would have to say Finding Nemo because Crush, Squirt, and Dory make the whole movie fun and exciting to watch.

HC: After being a Scranton student for almost three years, what is your most memorable moment?
CD: When I wore my fat suite out during Halloween last year. It was a big hit and all my friends really enjoyed the costume!

HC: What’s it like to live off of campus and own a playful puppy with your roommates?
CD: We have a lot of fun, my roomies and I all get along pretty well. It’s awesome having a normal size bed! Daisy acts like one of the girls. She basically is the prettiest girl in the house.

HC: If Daisy could describe you in three words, what would she say?
CD: Bark. Bark. Bark.

HC: I’ve interviewed your cousin, Katie Feehery, to be a campus celeb as well. How does it feel to have the celebrity status run in the family?
CD: We are a family of royalty… almost equivalent to Kim and Kourtney Kardashian. There’s nothing else to say.

HC: Have you had an internship yet, if so what was that experience like for you?
CD: I did hippo therapy, which is Occupational Therapy with the use of horses. I worked with children who had autism and cerebral palsy. It was truly an awesome experience and made me realize that I want to work with children in the future.

HC: If you were the president of the University, what is one thing you would change and why?
CD: I would want a football team on campus that way it would provide more school spirit and a common event for students to attend with a sport almost everyone loves.

Favorite season: Summer
Favorite ice cream: I don’t really like ice cream.

Kayla is a sophomore counseling and human services major at the University of Scranton. One day she aspires to assist children with intellectual disabilities. Her favorite organization for completing volunteer work at is the Ronald McDonald House. She is also the events director for HC Scranton and is always looking for a new adventure for her and other team members to embark on. In addition, she loves to binge watch "The Office." Small town PA girl just trying to make it in a Scranton world.