Meet Gianna Baldoni ‘16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Make way for this bombshell. She will warm your heart with her blue eyes and charm you with her smile. This campus cutie is family orientated and dedicated to her studies. This cutie cheers for the Royals as she shows her spirit. Read on to learn more about one of our previous campus cuties’ girlfriend!

Name: Gianna BaldoniYear: 2016Major: NursingHometown: Clarks Summit, PARelationship Status: Taken

HC: What do you love about Scranton? GB: It is only 20 minutes from my family, all of the friends I have made here, and how friendly and nice everyone I meet is!

HC: Do you have any words to live by? GB: Just not to take anyone for granted because they could be gone tomorrow.

HC: What is your go to food?GB: Pasta and anything Italian.

HC: Favorite TV Shows:GB: I don’t watch that much TV but my roommates and I are obsessed with the Bachelor right now.

HC: What do you think makes a successful relationship?GB: Definitely trust and just having a lot of fun together.

HC: Fill in the blank: ______ are a girl’s best friend. GB: (Laughs) Chocolates.

HC: 4 Things You Can’t Live Without:GB: 1. My Family 2. My Friends 3. Food 4. My Dogs

HC: Who is your biggest inspiration?GB: Definitely my mom, she will do anything for anyone and not ask for anything in return.

HC: What is your most accomplished thing at Scranton thus far?GB: Doing well in nursing.

HC: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?GB: Hopefully in a big city or somewhere warm for grad school studying anesthesia

Samantha is an East Coast girl from Pennsylvania with a New York City attitude and a Florida mindset. Her shopping habits are contagious; she has inherited them from her mom (they say mother knows best, right?). Samantha is a University of Scranton senior majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in Business. She is the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Scranton, which she co-founded in September 2014 with her best friend, Elise. She is also the captain for Scranton Love Your Melon and secretary of the University of Scranton's Business Club. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter, @samanthaamilazzo @samanthaliza_
Elise is a Jersey girl who loves to travel the world, she enjoys keeping up with the latest fashion trends and believes an Instagram a day keeps the doctor away. She is a senior at the University of Scranton majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in Writing. Elise is the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Scranton, which she co-founded in September 2014 with her best friend Samantha (every brunette needs a blonde right?) This past summer she interned in Public Relations at The Thomas Collective, a boutique lifestyle agency in New York City. When her toes are not in the sand, she’s hailing a cab or packing her bags ready to jet set anywhere and everywhere. Fun Fact: Elise is a member of Scranton’s Equestrian team. Follow her on Instagram @liseyleelee and on Twitter @eliseteresa!