clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Meet Brooke O’Neill ‘16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

This social butterfly is always smiling and has the most loveable personality. You can find her on the weekends at her favorite local bar, Oscars. She’s from outside Philly and you can tell by her slight accent; especially when she says she’s going “Hooooome.” Read more and hear about this week’s Campus Cutie!

Campus Cutie: Brooke O’Neill
Year:  2016
Major: Strategic Communication
Minor: Business
Hometown: West Chester, Pennsylvania
Relationship status: Single!

HC: What are you involved in on campus?
BO: I am President of PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America)

HC: What is your dream job?
BO: Work at a PR agency in a city! 

HC: Favorite moment at Scranton?
BO: Beer Olympics…. I’m very competitive

HC: What will you miss the most about Scranton when you graduate?
BO: My friends, teachers and especially the food.

HC: Favorite class taken at Scranton?
BO:  Photography

HC: Celebrity Crush?
BO: Channing Tatum aka Magic Mike

HC: What is an ideal first date?
BO: Take me to the beach

HC: What is something most people don’t know about you?
BO: I love to ski

HC: TNS or Quizzo?
BO: TNS

HC: What’s your current Netflix obsession?
BO: Parenthood and Grey’s Anatomy

HC: What is on the top of your bucket list?
BO: Skydiving

HC: What is one thing you look for in a guy?
BO:  Has to have a great personality

HC: Describe yourself in three words?
BO: Friendly, animal-lover, outgoing 

Courtney Barron is from Rockland County, New York. She is a junior at The University of Scranton majoring in Strategic Communications with a concentration in Public Relations. This girl is not only a super star in the classroom, but she is also one of the stellar athletes on the tennis team as well. She studied abroad in Ireland and currently works at "the Byron" center on campus. Courtney has an outstanding personality and the best pep talks on campus. She will bring extra enthusiam to the articles she writes for Her Campus!  
Samantha is an East Coast girl from Pennsylvania with a New York City attitude and a Florida mindset. Her shopping habits are contagious; she has inherited them from her mom (they say mother knows best, right?). Samantha is a University of Scranton senior majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in Business. She is the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Scranton, which she co-founded in September 2014 with her best friend, Elise. She is also the captain for Scranton Love Your Melon and secretary of the University of Scranton's Business Club. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter, @samanthaamilazzo @samanthaliza_