Look For Less

If you’re like me you’re on the lookout for a cheap alternative to some of the cult favorite products in the beauty community. I love a good dupe (alternative to an expensive product.) I feel as though there is no excuse anymore to spend and immense amount of money on makeup anymore (although I am very guilty of it.) Here’s a hidden dupe that I have recently found that can save you $13.00! Yes, $13.00!

Now don’t get me wrong I LOVE Too Faced as a whole brand, but anywhere I can save money- I love that more.

Too Faced Better than Sex

Description

“An intensely black, volumizing mascara with an hourglass-shaped brush that separates, coats, and curls each lash to voluptuous perfection. Contains a film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible.”

Sounds AHH-MAZINGGGG!

Price

$23.00

Now not so much…

But...

L’Oreal Paris Lash Paradise

Description

“This volumizing and lengthening mascara delivers a full lash fringe that’s feathery soft. No flaking. No smudging. No clumping.”

Sounds pretty similar…

Don’t believe me?

Now I don’t know about you but if I can find a product that HALF the price of my favorites and does the EXACT SAME THING ?! I would choose the cheaper alternative. Take my word for it you have to try this product!

Stay Beautiful,

Marguerite