I’d still be sick if it weren’t for these

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Recently I have come down with a case of the flu and coxsackie, something that’s put me on bed rest for the past 5 days. As someone who hates being sick, this hasn’t been a fun time. However, while being sick I had the opportunity to trial and test some wellness products. I decided to compile them all into a list for anyone who may be sick in the future.

Disclaimer: None of these items were prescribed to me by a doctor and you can get all of them at your local Target or Walmart

1. Lolleez Organic Throat Soothing Pops

Although it says these are made for kids, they are perfect for anyone with a sore throat. They come in multiple flavors and taste delicious. I noticed a difference in my sore throat almost instantly once I had one of these lollipops!

2. Campbell’s Well Yes! Sipping soups

Whenever I’m sick, I usually don’t have time to cook and clean. That’s why these soups are the best. They come with a sipping lid and only take 1-2 minutes to heat up in the microwave, an instant relief that you can enjoy in bed. They come in a variety of flavors and also plant-based options, which is great for vegetarians like myself!

3. NUUN hydration tablets

It’s important to stay hydrated while sick, and NUUN tablets are great at keeping me hydrated while still tasting great. Although there are multiple flavors, I use the Blueberry Tangerine Immunity tablets to keep up my vitamin C intake while also staying hydrated.

4. Ramen Noodles

I know these aren’t the healthiest thing for you, but they’re the easiest and I think they’re delicious. Similar to the soup, it’s easy to pop one of these into the microwave and within 2 minutes you can enjoy some ramen, nothing beats that when you’re sick

5. Nature’s Bounty C,D, and Zinc Gummies

It’s important to get all your vitamins in everyday, but especially when you’re sick. These gummies make it easy to get all the important immune defense vitamins in one simple gummy that you can take in the mornings. They have made such a big difference in the recovery period of all my colds and sicknesses this year!

Hi my name is Bella! I am a Public Relations and Social Media Strategies double major concentrating in Women Studies! I am passionate about social media, editing, dance, and fashion! I love to write and spend most of my time editing instagram pictures. I hope you enjoy the articles I have written!