Her Campus Scranton

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

A few of the girls of HC Scranton gathered this week for a team photo. 

Photo Courtesy of Emma Black ’16. 

Have a photo you want featured in our Snapshot section? E-mail scranton@hercampus.com to submit your photos!

Molly is a junior at the University of Scranton studying marketing. Some of her favorite ativities are going out with her friends, aoviding to study, and dancing as if she’s on Beyonce back up dancers. She is so excited to be apart of Her Campus Scranton and hopes that it is a major success for Scranton. Follow her on instagram @mollyclarke or twitter @mollelujah
Samantha is an East Coast girl from Pennsylvania with a New York City attitude and a Florida mindset. Her shopping habits are contagious; she has inherited them from her mom (they say mother knows best, right?). Samantha is a University of Scranton senior majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in Business. She is the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Scranton, which she co-founded in September 2014 with her best friend, Elise. She is also the captain for Scranton Love Your Melon and secretary of the University of Scranton's Business Club. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter, @samanthaamilazzo @samanthaliza_