Goals for my 2020 Spring Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Well, we are officially into the swing of things here at The University of Scranton. I am very excited for all of this semester and year has to offer. With joy and excitement, comes anxiety. I am a second semester junior and I have a lot on my plate. I need to get grades, apply for internships but most of all remember to have fun. Here are some goals I am reaching for this semester! 

Get good grades, work the hardest I can and make Dean’s list

Getting good grades means everything to me. I work so hard in all of my classes because I want to show my professors and peers that I am capable of anything.

Eat healthy and work out consistently

I love to work out, but sometimes I fall off the wagon. I need to make sure I am working out to be healthy, but also to get steam off my chest. I want to eat the right way for my body, but also enjoy cheat days. 

Get an internship that will help me learn and grow into what I want to do

I want to apply for as many internships as I can. Whether the internship is in a big city or in my hometown, I will take it. I just want to learn as much as I can!

Have fun and enjoy making memories with my friends

Time flies when you’re having fun and let me tell you it has! These have been the best years of my life and I don’t want it to end. I am taking these memories that I make with me forever!

Alessia Brunori

Scranton '21

Life isn't all diamonds and rosé, but it should be... Just a Scranton girl, trying to make it big someday;)
Carly Long

Scranton '22

Carly is a senior studying Strategic Communications with a concentration in Legal Studies at The University of Scranton. This is her third year as CC at HC Scranton, which she hopes to continue to elevate. In her free time Carly can be found writing, working out, or buying new products to feed her skincare addiction.