Anna Schultz-Girl Using Laptop On Bed
Anna Schultz-Girl Using Laptop On Bed
Anna Schultz / Her Campus

Future Me – Don’t Forget Me

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Dear Senior Kelsey, 

Hello me! I hope you’re excited to start off senior year. It is the second week of your sophomore year and you have so much to do already. Covid-19 is at risk of sending us home again. I hope it gets better soon. I’m writing this to you so one day you can look back and remember all the good times of college. Your quad mates are hilarious and always put a smile on your face. You have friends from your extracurriculars. Life is good right now; the world may be in chaos but you’re doing great. You got Jitty Joes; the cookie dough is amazing! Nursing classes are starting to pick up more and more. We got our stethoscopes and blood pressure cuffs. Tip for the future, be very gentle with the bell because the slightest touch and it will scare you. I’m so excited to have hands on experience this year. How’s it going on your end? Do you have an idea of where you want your Nursing License in? Are you going straight into the Nurse Practitioner’s degree? Are you nervous or scared? You graduate in May, then you have to take your NCLEX. Has nursing changed a little since Covid? Just know whatever you do, Dad is with us and Mom will always have your back. Don’t forget to live a little and travel the world when you can. You can do anything you put your mind to. When life seems unbearable read this letter and think of the happen times throughout college and imagine the ones that haven’t happen yet. Most of all, do not forget that you are beautiful, inside and out and you worked you’re a** off to get where you are now. 

Sincerely, 

Sophomore us <3

University of Scranton 2023 Nursing Major "Happiness is a state of mind. It's just according to the way you look at things" - Walt Disney
Carly Long

Scranton '22

Carly is a senior studying Strategic Communications with a concentration in Legal Studies at The University of Scranton. This is her third year as CC at HC Scranton, which she hopes to continue to elevate. In her free time Carly can be found writing, working out, or buying new products to feed her skincare addiction.