pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Whether your semester is already over or you’re heading into finals week, you may be overwhelmingly stressed for a variety of reasons. This could be from the fear of post- graduation plans, a pile of unwritten papers, or separation anxiety from your college pals. We have devised a list of our favorite inspirational quotes from some of the most successful people who ever lived. Here’s something to think about: there’s no way these people got to be where they are without a little bit of anxiety!  So, instead of searching the rest of the Internet, (so you don’t have to procrastinate any longer) here are some quotes to get you through the day! No matter what your stressor is, there is no harm in taking a break to reflect on some of these uplifting quotes…

“Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better.” –Walt Disney

The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.” -Fabienne Fredrickson

“And then there is the most dangerous risk of all — the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.” Randy Komisar

The only thing keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself about why you can’t have it.” -Anthony Robbins

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” -Eleanor Roosevelt

Do your thing and don’t care if they like it.” -Tina Fey

“Sometimes it’s ok to cry. Just not during a final exam. Save that shit for after.” -Sarah Elizabeth Harrington

“You have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself in any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss

“If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.” – Thich Nhat Hanh

“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller

“Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Karim Seddiki

“Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson

“Great people do things before they’re ready. They do things before they know they can do it. Doing what you’re afraid of, getting out of your comfort zone, taking risks like that- that is what life is. You might be really good. You might find out something about yourself that’s really special and if you’re not good, who cares? You tried something. Now you know something about yourself.” – Amy Poehler

I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald

Just remember it will be alright! 

Dominique is your everyday Northeastern Pennsylvanian, and will probably have a different hair style every time you see her. She loves being outdoors, and finding an adventure in everything. She currently studies as a Senior History, Political Science, and International Studies triple major with a concentration in Italian at the University of Scranton. Dominique also studied abroad in Rome, Italy, not only falling in love with everything Italian, all the pizza, but with travel itself. Weird facts: Her favorite word is melanzane (eggplant), she writes most of her notes backwards (right to left too) and has a 130lb white German Shepherd named Kitty (he’s a boy). Follow her on Twitter @domnommnomm!
Emily is a Scranton native trying to make a name for herself. She is a senior at the University of Scranton majoring in Strategic Communication with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Finance. When she's not goofing off with her friends or spending time with her family, there is a very big chance that she's binge watching Criminal Minds on Netflix. Emily has a love-hate relationship with Moe's Southwest Grill and would probably eat chips and queso for every meal if it didn't mean that she'd have to work out afterwards. She loves being a part of Her Campus Scranton and can't wait to see what her future holds!
Samantha is an East Coast girl from Pennsylvania with a New York City attitude and a Florida mindset. Her shopping habits are contagious; she has inherited them from her mom (they say mother knows best, right?). Samantha is a University of Scranton senior majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in Business. She is the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Scranton, which she co-founded in September 2014 with her best friend, Elise. She is also the captain for Scranton Love Your Melon and secretary of the University of Scranton's Business Club. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter, @samanthaamilazzo @samanthaliza_