This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

You have probably seen it out of the corner of your eye while walking in the store, on the clothes at the front of the mall, even on the cars driving by. Yes, I’m talking about SAGE GREEN. 

This color seems to be a huge trend right now, especially when it comes to clothing. In this article I am going to be highlighting some of the favorite ways I like to wear, accessorize and even decorate with this color! 

Fashion:

Right now, I really love a lot of stores’ sage green selection! My favorite way to wear this color is typically with a sweater or a dress! I recently went shopping and I observed that many stores have a large number of dresses and cardigans in this color. I think there are so many different and cool ways to incorporate this color into your style! You can wear this color in so many different ways whether it be jeans, loungewear, or a dress. 

Accessories:

I am OBSESSED with gold jewelry right now! I think one of the best things is when you have sage green incorporated with it. I also love sage purses. I think it adds a subtle extra pop of color that is super trendy right now. I also love when this color is incorporated with shoes! I think this color particularly looks great with sneakers, but it also looks great with a pair of heels! 

Home Decor:

One of my favorite ways to add a subtle sage green touch to your house is through decor! I really love when people add small or large pieces to their homes to really make the color pop. For example, if you really want to make a key feature of your home the color sage, you can add sage accent chairs or rugs. If you want it to be more low-key, you can add candles, pillows, or even flowers!

As you can tell, I really love this color. I hope you can use these ideas to incorporate more of this trendy color into your everyday style! 

Carly Long

Scranton '22

Carly is a senior studying Strategic Communications with a concentration in Legal Studies at The University of Scranton. This is her third year as CC at HC Scranton, which she hopes to continue to elevate. In her free time Carly can be found writing, working out, or buying new products to feed her skincare addiction.