This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

As we have seen all over social media, concerts can be very influential. They have the power to bring music listeners together and have a fun and exciting time with your favorite artists. Here’s my rating of all the concerts I’ve attended so far to help you decide if these artists are worth spending your money on!

Big Time Rush:

Firstly, I want to talk about the amazing band of my childhood Big Time Rush (BTR). Since the recent return of BTR, I’ve been to 2 of their concerts. I went to the Can’t Get Enough Tour and the Forever Tour. The first tour was the Forever Tour on their big debut back from a long time of not touring. My outfit consisted of a BTR jersey from their merch store, a tan tank top and a black tennis skirt. This concert was so amazing because they played old songs mixed with new songs. Not to brag but being a Carlos girly, this made me so happy when he came out into the audience! Next was the Can’t Get Enough Tour which was the one I recently went to with some friends. We wore matching T-shirts with funny pictures of the BTR boys. We were on the floor and it was a really fun one! As much fun as I had at the second concert, their first one felt more special to me. At the end of the day, Big Time Rush puts on an amazing show!

Louis Tomlinson:

This is a concert that really shocked me! It was such a fun time and the crowd was such a vibe! I loved One Direction, so this was a really fun experience seeing Louis perform individually. My friends and I did a red and black outfit theme—my outfit was a black lace jumpsuit and black boots. His voice is amazing live and the inclusion of One Direction songs with his new music was amazing! This was definitely a concert to remember!

Taylor Swift:

OMG I cannot express how much I love Taylor Swift concerts. She is an incredible performer and singer. The 2 concerts that I have attended were her 1989 Tour and her most recent and most popular tour, The Eras Tour. As for 1989, I don’t remember a lot of it since I was young, but I remember having a blast! I am a huge fan of Taylor, so being able to attend her concerts is always a dream. I could write a whole article for just The Eras Tour because that is the best tour I have ever attended! Each era was so beautifully represented and organized. You know it was a good concert when you lose your voice after and that was the case for me! I went with 5 of my friends and we each dressed up as an era. I did Lover which included a heart pink crop top, a pink fluffy skirt, cowboy boots, and the iconic Lover heart on my face. This concert is one I will remember for the rest of my life. The incorporation of surprise songs was a great idea and made every stop on the tour feel special. This concert was 3 hours but did not feel like 3 hours at all! I had so much fun I didn’t realize the time until it was over. I will never ever stop talking about this concert and will go down in history forever!

Upcoming Concerts:

This summer, I have 2 concerts coming up. I have Nail Horan in June and Olivia Rodrigo in July. I am a big fan of both so I cannot wait. Nail’s concert will be for his album, The Show and Olivia’s concert will be for her second album, Guts. I am so excited about these concerts because the teasers on TikTok are so good! Hopefully, more artists go on tour so I can eventually add to this list!

Hi my name is Allison! I am an Occupational Therapy major! Some of my interest includes makeup, shopping and music. One thing about me is I am a huge Taylor Swift fan, so if you're a swiftie come read my articles!