This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Rachel Lindsay and Bryan Abasolo

Rachel Lindsay went on The Bachelor hoping to fall in love with Nick Vail. Unfortunately, Nick Vail ended up getting engaged to Vanessa Lachey. Rachel was the latest Bachelorette and got engaged to Bryan Abasolo. Rachel and Bryan are still trying to determine where they want to start their life together. They still do not have wedding date planned. 

Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter

Trista Rehn was the first bachelorette. In this first season, Ryan Sutter and Trista Rehn got engaged showing the power of this show. They then continued to get married on December 6, 2003. Their wedding was televised as well for all of America to see. They then had their first child, Max in July of 2007. Their second child, Blakesley was born in April of 2009.  This happy family is still together!

Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney

Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney’s love story started off in a very untraditional compared to other Bachelors. At the end of season 13, Jason proposed to Melissa Rycroft and said goodbye to Molly Malaney. But when After the Final Rose aired, Jason had a change of heart and asked for Molly’s forgiveness. Since this dramatic decision Molly and Jason got married and had a beautiful daughter, Riley. Along with Jason’s son Ty, this happy family built a house and are enjoying life together. 

Ashley Hebert & J.P. Rosenbaum

Ashley Hebert went on The Bachelor looking for love. Sadly, she was rejected by Brad Womack on season seven on The Bachelor. Ashley Hebert was then the Bachelorette on season fifteen. Ashley Hebert and J.P Rosenbaum got engaged by the end of the season. They got married on December 1, 2012. Their first child, Fordham Rosenbaum was born on September 30, 2014 and their second child, Essex Reese Rosenbaum born on November 4, 2016. 

Sean Lowe and Catherine Guidici

Sean and Catherine fell in love on season 17 of the Bachelor. Since their love story aired then immediately began their life together. They got married on October 14th, 2013 on national television. America got to witness Sean, the born-again virgin, and Catherine prepare for their first special night together. Sean and Catherine then moved in together and had their first child Samuel Thomas on July 2nd, 2016, they are now excepting their second child. 

Joelle “JoJo” Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers

Joelle Fletcher went on The Bachelor, season 21, and was runner up. Ben Higgins chose Lauren Bushell while Jojo got a second chance at love in the following season. Jojo Fletcher was the season 22, Bachelorette, and was happily engaged to Jordan Rodgers in the end. Jojo and Jordan are still engaged but do not have a wedding date set yet. 

Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth

Katilyn’s season of Bachelorette was the first season that had two bachelorettes. For the first time the men got to vote for what bachelorette they wanted and they choose the outgoing, beautiful Canadian Kaitlyn Bristowe. Kaitlyn and Shawn then fell in love on season eleven of the Bachelorette. This couple is still engaged but do not have a wedding date set yet. Instead, this couple is focused on their exercise company City Strong. 

Desiree Hartsock & Chris Siegfried

Desiree Hartsock was on season nine of The Bachelorette. Chris Siegfried and Desiree Hartsock got engaged by the finale. They got married in January of 2015. They have an adorable son, Asher Siegfried! 

Dania El-Ghazal

Scranton '18

My whole biography realistically can't fit here so