Alex Daly

Name: Alex Daly
Major(s): BioChem Molecular Biology and Philosophy double major
Year: 2013
Hometown: New Paltz, NY
Relationship Status: Single

What do you look for in a girl?
I like girls who are funny, smart, and cute and are passionate about their interests.

If you were given $1,000,000 for a date, where would you go and what would you do?
I’d probably take her backpacking or road tripping across either the United States or Europe.

What’s one thing you don’t understand about the opposite sex?
Why girls will lead guys on.

What are three things you couldn’t live without?
Laptop, books, glasses.

If you could have dinner with someone from the past, present, or future, who would it be?
I’d say my future child.  I’d prefer he’d either be ten years older or younger than my age when we meet.  If we were to meet at the same age I’d be kind of creepy.

What’s the best thing about Scranton?
I’d have to say the people.

If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Hmm…I’m going to have to go with my grandmother’s meatballs. They’re delicious!

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Anywhere but Western Europe. Maybe India. I’ve already been to Western Europe and I’d be interested in going someplace that was not heavily influenced by modern Western civilization. I also love Indian food.

Marie is a senior History and English double major with a minor in Writing at the University of Scranton. Aside from HerCampus, she is also president of the Royals Historical Society and active in supporting Scranton's local music scene. She can often be found wandering around campus, hanging with her friends, writing, exploring downtown, and doing work (...sometimes).