1. Sorry, but you will never be the top man in my life. First is Jesus, then my father, then my brother. You’ll always be fourth.
2. No matter where we are or what we are doing, if he needs me I’m going. Whether we are out to dinner, vacationing in the Bahamas or just relaxing watching a movie, if my brother needs me, peace out and see you later.
3. Honestly, he’ll probably never approve you. You’ll probably always be on his sh*t list. Brothers are super protective of their sisters.
4. And if by some stroke of luck he does like you, he will never stop liking you. No other guy will ever compare in his eyes. You’ll never stop coming over for family dinners or stop texting each other. Even if we stop dating, you guys can keep talking.
5. You’ll have no choice but to become his BFF. He is my best friend so therefore he will be your best friend.
6. Older or younger brother, if you break my heart, he will break your face. Watch out.
7. Don’t be offended if he is the first one I call if something is wrong. There’s just some kind of special connection coming from the same womb.
8. It’s not weird if he third wheels. Don’t be surprised if I invite him out with us. If you want to be a part of the family, get used to him being around.
9. Be yourself. Don’t try too hard; let him see who you really are and why I love you as my boyfriend! I am sure that he will love you as much as I do.
Dating a girl who is close with her brother may be difficult but it is more than worth it. You know she knows how to love hard and she will always be supportive of you no matter what.