9 Instagrams to Follow if You Have Insane Wanderlust

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

“I’ve always had a calling to be where I’m not…” If you’re anything like me, you probably constantly have an itch to travel and go somewhere you’ve never been before. You want a life full of adventure and you want to explore. Unfortunately, someone has yet to approach me and give me the opportunity to be one of those people who travels the world and posts Instagrams of their adventures. Therefore, for now, I have to live vicariously through those who are lucky enough to do so. Check out these Instagrams that not only fuel my wanderlust but also make it a bit worse…

1. sam_kolder

2. worldwanderlust

3. thegreatoutdoors

4. doyoutravel

5. fromwhereidrone

6. everythingeverywhere

7. beautifuldestinations

8. tiffpenguin

9. worlderlust

Elizabeth Transue is a Communication Broadcasting major with a minor in Political Science at The University of Scranton. Her life changed when she studied abroad in London and fell in love with traveling. She is obsessed with her adorable pug, Chikfila, and her eleven best friends who just so happen to be her housemates. She can't hold a tune or keep a rhythm but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do it! Am I right?