Are you the friend who makes sure everyone has a balanced lunch? Do you text your friends to remind them about an upcoming test? If you answered yes to both of these, you might just be the mom of your squad. Here are 7 other signs!
1. You’re always the first one to answer a question sent in the group chat.“What are we doing this weekend?” is a question that you can answer in your sleep by now. If you find yourself saying “Kayla has a game on Saturday night” or “Nicole has to go for dinner for her mom’s birthday on Friday,” your friends probably threaten to change your contact name in their phones to “mom.”
2. You’re the first one to help a friend in need.Your squad should be down- right thankful to have a girl like you in their lives. You’re the one who will drop everything to be with with a friend when he or she needs you. The real question is: when a friend calls you crying, do you comfort her or ask what boy you need to go beat up?
3. Your purse is more like a diaper bag than an accessory.Preparing for a night out has become a ritual. You wouldn’t be caught dead without a Tide to Go and a bottle of Advil in your purse at all times.
4. You know more gossip than you would ever tell.Your friends find it very easy to confide in you, which makes secret keeping essential. Sometimes you just need that one friend to tell everything to who won’t tell a soul.
5. The squad looks to you when making plans.“What are we doing this weekend?” is ALSO the question you’ve been answering since you were 15. This does not always work out when your idea of a good time (Netflix, popcorn, couch) isn’t exactly your squad’s idea of a good time (club, music, dance).
6. You always make sure that everyone is safe.If you don’t get a text the minute your friends are home safe, you automatically panic. Even though you’re positive they’re home because you tracked their whole journey on your phone.
7. You know you’re the mom and you wouldn’t change it for the world.Taking care of your
kids friends is your natural instinct. Maybe if you weren’t around, the squad would have fallen apart long ago.