This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Tis’ the season to drink your pumpkin spiced latte and smell it too! Don’t limit yourself to fall flavored food, maximize the scents of the season with candles, shampoo and more. Read on to reveal HC Scranton’s six favorite ways to smell like fall! 

Bath and Body Works’ immense collection of seasonal candles never fails to please our senses, but choosing the perfect one is quite the intimating task. To make your decision easy HC Scranton picked the best:                · Pumpkin Pecan Waffles – smells like a fresh pie from the oven!                · Flannel – smells like your imaginary boyfriend is sitting right next to you!                · Mahogany Teakwood – smells like a crisp autumn night!Available at Bath and Body Works individually for $22.50Limited time only, mix and match: 2 for $24

Psst, if you live on campus we highly suggest buying this candle warmer. Don’t risk getting in trouble by lighting a match!Ashland Dual Purpose Candle Warmer available at Michael’s for $9.99

This limited edition ChapStick isn’t out yet, but keep your eyes peeled for this lip smacker’s annual arrival at your local drug store! 

Your mom’s favorite pocketbook item is all dressed up for fall. Stay sanitized before you eat with Purell’s Warm Fall Spice.Available at Target for $1.44 

Philosophy’s three in one shampoo, conditioner and body wash is the definition of bang for your buck. Make bath-time easy with these indulgent fall flavors: Pumpkin Icing, Apple Cider and Crispy Marshmallow Bars.Available at Sephora for $18

Looking to “eliminate odor”? Spray the season with Glade’s Premium Room Spray scents, Pumpkin Pit Stop and Apple Tree Picnic.Available at Target for $2.99  

Our last pick is a tad expensive, but if you’re a true fall fanatic we highly suggest purchasing the Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask. Rated five out of five stars this exfoliating and soothing mask is definitely pumpkin perfection.Available at Sephora for $58

Happy smelling collegiettes, XO HC Scranton! 

Hailing from New Jersey, Donna is just as loving as her last name portrays her to be. She is a senior at the University of Scranton majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in Entrepreneurship. She is positive that the song "Rather Be" was written about her past semester studying abroad in Australia. Donna lives for the dance floor, her three dogs and frozen yogurt. If you see her without her signature pearl earrings, just please, offer a sister some lovin. Follow her on Instagram @d0nzette & Twitter @DAmore55 !
Samantha is an East Coast girl from Pennsylvania with a New York City attitude and a Florida mindset. Her shopping habits are contagious; she has inherited them from her mom (they say mother knows best, right?). Samantha is a University of Scranton senior majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in Business. She is the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Scranton, which she co-founded in September 2014 with her best friend, Elise. She is also the captain for Scranton Love Your Melon and secretary of the University of Scranton's Business Club. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter, @samanthaamilazzo @samanthaliza_