Girl In The Road Winter
Girl In The Road Winter
Anna Thetard / Her Campus
Style

5 Trends for Winter 2021

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Fashion trends are always on the ins and outs. I have loved summer and fall 2020s trends. Even though we have had nowhere to go. 

I love things that we thought were obnoxious years ago are in style. I love the ongoing 90s and 2000s trends that keep coming back in. The denim, the clipped ponytails, and the crocodile shoulder bags. I love feeling like Paris Hilton, okay? 

Here are 5 popular trends coming for winter 2021. 

The puffer piece  

The best look when running to the store or pairing with a cute pair of boyfriend jeans.  

That 70s Show  

Expect burnt orange  and olive-tone hues, while mastering prints like argyle and paisley. 

Winter Colored Leather (faux of course) 

Uhhh you cannot beat a faux buttery leather in black, dark brown, forest green in pants, skirts or shirts. 

Velvet 

A sensual fabric that can be paired with kitten heels or knee-high boots that can be worn anytime of the day and transformed for more. 

Longer Bodycon Pieces 

Bodycon sweater or mesh dresses, accentuating your curves has never been more in. Embrace your body! 

Alessia Brunori

Scranton '21

Life isn't all diamonds and rosé, but it should be... Just a Scranton girl, trying to make it big someday;)
Carly Long

Scranton '22

Carly is a senior studying Strategic Communications with a concentration in Legal Studies at The University of Scranton. This is her third year as CC at HC Scranton, which she hopes to continue to elevate. In her free time Carly can be found writing, working out, or buying new products to feed her skincare addiction.