Style

5 Fall Wardrobe Essentials

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

In honor of fall week, here are five fall wardrobe essentials to keep you warm and cute as the seasons change.

The Denim Jacket

A classic comfy option. Perfect for on the go to class, or coffee in town. Generally looks great on everyone. Can style it up, or wear it with a black tshirt.

The Suede Skirt

A great option for when you want to step up your look. Pairs well with thigh high boots.

Timberlands

Whether they’re wedged like mine, or normal. These shoes are the perfect shoe for all things fall. They go with everything. 

Doc Martens (or any other combat boots!)

A pair of black lace-up boots is the perfect way to spice up any outfit! They are classic and go with almost any outfit – leggings, jean, a skirt – it goes with everything.

Oversized Sweater

Owning an oversized sweater is a MUST during fall time! Not only will your look be adorable, but you’ll stay super cozy while walking to your morning classes!

HCXO, 

Carly

Carly Long

Scranton '22

Carly is a senior studying Strategic Communications with a concentration in Legal Studies at The University of Scranton. This is her third year as CC at HC Scranton, which she hopes to continue to elevate. In her free time Carly can be found writing, working out, or buying new products to feed her skincare addiction.