5 Easy Recipes To Make For Friendsgiving

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

It’s that time of year where you and your friends come together to celebrate the friendships you’ve made with one another.  Now, in a college dorm it’s a little harder to plan what to cook; however, with these five easy recipes you’ll have everyone in the building running to your room!

1. Turkey Cutlets

The one thing you definitely need at Friendsgiving is turkey.  However, that takes a lot of time and as college students we don’t have the time or space to do so.  So, as a substitute for a whole turkey, we have the next best thing: turkey cutlets! It takes a max of 10 minutes to cook, so if you are in need of a quick but tasty recipe here it is.

2. Green Beans

To make this feast a little healthier go one and add some green beans. It doesn’t require much and can be cooked in about 20 minutes.  Follow the steps here

3. Squash or Yams with a hint of Maple

Who doesn’t love squash at Friendsgiving? Okay, so that may be me but I won’t knock trying this new recipe. It that takes little to no time and how can you really deny a hint of maple? The ingredients can be found here

4. Mashed Potatoes

Like most college students, you don’t bring a mixer with you to campus so this recipe is just the fix.  All you really need are a couple of potatoes, butter, some garlic, sour cream and milk.  The exact recipe is here

5. Pie

After the feast there has to come dessert and what better and easy way is there but to make some delicious pie. It’s simple and will tie together the whole meal. A successful way to end any Friendsgiving.  Simply follow the recipe here

Senior, University of Scranton Journalism and Electronic Media Major
Dania El-Ghazal

Scranton '18

My whole biography realistically can't fit here so