22 Reasons Your Mom is the Best

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Mom, mommy, mama, mother, whatever you call her there is no one that quite compares. A mom is an irreplaceable figure in your life and for that we are so beyond thankful. As Mother’s Day approaches take a minute to think about all that she does for you. Here are just a few of the reasons why moms are the best.

1.     She’s always there for you2.     She doesn’t judge you

3.      You can talk to her about anything4.     She always puts you first5.     No one’s hugs compare to hers 

6.      She always makes you feel better7.      You can always count on her to cheer you on in anything you do8.     When you’re sick she’s the one you want9.     She makes you food without you having to ask

10.   She’s the best role model you could ask for11.   She’s always proud of you

12.   You love spending time with her13.   She’s beautiful14.   She’s always on your side

15.   She believes in you in everything you do16.   People think you’re weird when you say you love your mom and she’s your best friend 

17.  She picks up your phone calls even when it’s the 500th time18.  She’s the first person you want to tell when something good happens

19.  Most people think “you’re turning into your mom” is a bad thing, you consider it a compliment20.  She likes all of your Instagrams21.  She’s your favorite shopping partner 22.  She’s your ultimate best friend  

There’s no way to thank our moms for everything they’ve done for us. But especially on Mother’s Day we want them to know just how thankful we are for them and why they truly are THE best. 

Elise is a Jersey girl who loves to travel the world, she enjoys keeping up with the latest fashion trends and believes an Instagram a day keeps the doctor away. She is a senior at the University of Scranton majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in Writing. Elise is the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Scranton, which she co-founded in September 2014 with her best friend Samantha (every brunette needs a blonde right?) This past summer she interned in Public Relations at The Thomas Collective, a boutique lifestyle agency in New York City. When her toes are not in the sand, she’s hailing a cab or packing her bags ready to jet set anywhere and everywhere. Fun Fact: Elise is a member of Scranton’s Equestrian team. Follow her on Instagram @liseyleelee and on Twitter @eliseteresa!