sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

15 Songs That Need To Be On Your Spring 2018 Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Now that the sun is finally out to stay (hopefully) and it’s still light out at 6pm, it’s about time we take a step into spring. Spring is probably the most stressful time for a college student (midterms, internship applications, job interviews, etc.). But, it’s important to allow yourself to enjoy the little things, and sometimes there’s only enough time to listen to a three-minute song to boost your mood and enhance your day. Here’s a playlist I put together of songs that put me in a good place on a sunny day, and I hope they do the same for you!

1. “Shotgun” by George Ezra

2. “Carolina” by Harry Styles

3. “My! My! My!” by Troye Sivan

4. “Beautiful” by Bazzi

5. “The Middle” by Zedd, Maren Morris, and Grey

6. “Galway Girl” by Ed Sheeran

7. “Never Be the Same” by Camila Cabello

8. “Paradise” by George Ezra (George Ezra’s new album Staying at Tamara’s is full of amazing songs, in case you couldn’t tell that I liked him)

9. “Talk Too Much” by COIN

10. “Get Stupid” by Aston Merrygold

11. “Electric Love” by BORNS

12. “Slip Away” by Doc Robinson

13. “Second Night of Summer” by BORNS

14. “The Love Club” by Lorde

15. “You and I” by Ingrid Michaelson

Katie is an avid coffee drinker, Youtube addict, and online shopping enthusiast who is a sophomore at Scranton majoring in Neuroscience and Philosophy. If you see her studying, she's probably listening to the Harry Potter Score on repeat.
Julia Wardeh

Scranton '19

Julia Wardeh is a senior studying pre-medicine at the University of Scranton. This will be her second year as president and CC of Her Campus Scranton, which she hopes to elevate and expand. In her free time, Julia enjoys working as a barista, reading novels, and looking at the latest memes.