13 Joebama Memes To Brighten Your Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden knew exactly what they were getting into when running for executive office in the age of social media. So it’s no surprise that these two have dominated the scene the past few months. With all due respect to both men, they’re easy targets. They have friendship bracelets…that they made…TOGETHER! These memes are basically just a projection of our jealousy of their awesome friendship, but still, they’re hysterical. Enjoy!

1. Just our VP being the loveable ham that he is.

2. Deep down, we all have the same dream.

3. Incorrect grammar aside, this meme is adorable.

4. This was probably one of the first of the Joebama memes to start circulating, and it’s one of the best.

5. No matter who you voted for last week, I think we can all agree that picturing any person being hit in the face with a football is hysterical. Also, Joe looks like such a stud in that semi-athletic pose, am I right or am I right?

6. We’re all thinking it.

7. S’cute!!! (I hope there actually is a Joebama flipagram.)

8. Kevin McCallister approves!

9. Roomies for life.

10. The VP ain’t playing around.

11. Same picture, better caption.

12. Pettiness at its finest. Sarcasm not included.

13. Can you imagine president-elect Trump taking his first sit at the desk in the Oval Office and letting one rip? Joe Biden can.

All of these memes were included in this article for good fun. May the future of the United States be full of peace, love, success and thousands of more Joebama memes!!!!!

Amanda Ragusa is studying toward a degree in history with a communication minor. In 2015, she studied abroad in Galway, Ireland and fell completely in love with the culture. She found a passion in creative writing and hopes to one day become a television and/or screenplay writer.
Dania El-Ghazal

Scranton '18

My whole biography realistically can't fit here so