12 Halloween 2k15 Costume Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Halloween will be here before we know it and finding the perfect costume is always a struggle. Here are some costume ideas for this years Halloween season!

1Mary Poppins It’s simple, easy and cute. And who doesn’t want to fly a kite for the day

2. The Stages of Miley CyrusAlthough she went wacky these past few years, we cant forget about one of our favorite childhood pop singer, Hannah Montana.

3. Netflix and chillFor the corny couple that is attached at the hip

4. Rock, Paper, ScissorsWhen your one quad-mate ditches you for the weekend, but you still want to have the clever group costume.

5. 1920’s FlapperIt’s classy not trashy. Who doesn’t love an excuse to wear a fringe dress?

6. Your Favorite VegetableLooking for a funny costume pull a James Rogers and dress as a stalk of broccoli.

7.  Risky BusinessThe classic and comfiest costume you will ever wear

8. Troll DollsThe whole floor can dress up together

9. Mean Girls CrewThe group is looking to dress up together. And why not  be “so fetch” for the night!

10. Twitter BirdAre you a big tweeter? This costume has your name all over it. All you need is some blue feathers and some yellow stockings. Time to tweet!

11. Wednesday Addam’s Have you done the gothic costume too many times?  Make a few changes to the costume and become part of the Addam’s family for the day

12. Daral from “Finding Nemo”Looking for a quirky costume? Being Darla brings back memories of on of our favorite Pixar movies

Courtney Barron is from Rockland County, New York. She is a junior at The University of Scranton majoring in Strategic Communications with a concentration in Public Relations. This girl is not only a super star in the classroom, but she is also one of the stellar athletes on the tennis team as well. She studied abroad in Ireland and currently works at "the Byron" center on campus. Courtney has an outstanding personality and the best pep talks on campus. She will bring extra enthusiam to the articles she writes for Her Campus!  
Samantha is an East Coast girl from Pennsylvania with a New York City attitude and a Florida mindset. Her shopping habits are contagious; she has inherited them from her mom (they say mother knows best, right?). Samantha is a University of Scranton senior majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in Business. She is the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Scranton, which she co-founded in September 2014 with her best friend, Elise. She is also the captain for Scranton Love Your Melon and secretary of the University of Scranton's Business Club. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter, @samanthaamilazzo @samanthaliza_