10 Throwback Halloween Movies You Need to Watch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

October is finally here and we all know what that means: HALLOWEEN! In college, Halloween is an awesome excuse to dress up in fun costumes and go to epic parties… BUT it also means it’s time to binge watch some great childhood Halloween movies! Here’s a list of some amazing throwbacks you might have forgotten

1. Halloweentown 1, 2, and 3 Such a classic trilogy that everyone remembers watching on a cool October night. (Don’t get me started on Halloween Town 4 where the original Marnie is replaced…I do not count it.)

2. The Littlest Vampire

Honestly, I think Tony’s smile is adorable and makes the movie amazing itself.                                   

3. Mom’s Got a Date with a Vampire

This movie has Hilda from “Sabrina the Teenage Witch.” You know this is a winner.

4. Hocus Pocus

Another Halloween classic that you MUST watch every Halloween season. Who doesn’t want to spend an evening with the Sanderson sisters?

5. Twitches 1 & 2

Even though “Twitches” is one of the newer Halloween movies, I still consider it a staple movie to binge watch in October. What makes it even better? Tia and Tamara! 6. Don’t Look Under the Bed

Please tell me you remember this movie??? Everyone must refresh their memories (or watch for the first time finally!) this awesome thriller.

7. Phantom of the Megaplex

An oldie but a goodie! This movie brings back all the memories of awesome Disney Channel Movies!

8. The Nightmare Before Christmas

Is this movie a Halloween movie or a Christmas movie? Doesn’t matter, it means we get to watch it during both seasons! 9. Beetlejuice

This movie is super creepy but hilarious at the same time! Perfect movie to get spooked by! 10. The Craft

Gather your friends for a girl’s night! This girl group of witches is always fun for your squad to watch.

Dania El-Ghazal

Scranton '18

My whole biography realistically can't fit here so