Your Winter Style Guide is Here.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD chapter.

Listen up ladies, winter’s almost here! And after a few hours of Instagram stalking, I’ve finally found all the looks you need to fashionably survive fashion this winter. No, we’re not in Chicago, but Savanah gets cold too! Check below for all the outer wear you need and chic ways to style that winter wardrobe.

First is Shiona Turini of shionaturini.com who can teach us all a thig or two about monocrme looks. This all blue look has us feeling more inspired by the second! and what better styling than a blue wall? Love it!

Blogger Gabi Gregg of gabifresh.com is giving us an all camel look with light fabrics (perfect for our bipolar Savannah weather!) and open toed shoes! Camel coats tend to get heavy and bulky, get one that you can wear year round in this light weight fabric.

Blogger Micah Gianneli of micahgianneli.com knows how to rock a camel trench coat. While this coat is heavier than the last it still will unify any look, all you need is your favorite pair of jeans!

This full hunter green look is all you need if you’re going for a less casual look. This hunter green coat is super versatile and because its short you can show off even more of your outfit! The gold details really add a glamour aspect to the entire look. And clearly Blaire Eadie knows geometric pieces like this bag make every outfit 12 times more fashionable!

Velvet is always a favorite in the Winter time! Ditch crushed velvet for classic velvet and go for a bold color to liven up the black and blue coats you’ll likely see around you! Check out Pernille Teisbaek for more!

Next is Jessica Wang of notjessfashion.com who substitutes a coat for a cozy scarf. Styled with thigh high boots for extra warmth, this all black look is chic and edgy.

Model Gizele Oliveira styles this shiny trench perfectly with her destressed boyfriend jeans and white turtle neck! Coats like this one are sure to stop traffic and have you totally feeling yourself!

Now, what’s Winter time without a moto jacket?! This classic piece is a mandatory staple piece and @margieplus yellow hair is the perfect accessory to this black and plum look.

Alessandra Ambrosio shows us what a badass coat really looks like. How could this embroidered beauty not be on the blog?! I love how she really makes it a statement piece by styling it with a sweater dress and thigh-highs another must have this winter.

@fisayolonge is giving major fashion vibes in this read puffer jacket! Styled with her red Chanel bag, this girl knows how to rock multiple statement pieces together!

What’s better than a moto jacket? A red moto jacket. Yoyo Cao knows just how to style this regal piece for the fall!

Blair Eadie showing us what it means to be pretty in pink with yet another monochrome look and geometric bag! These gold embellishments add class and glamor to any look.

Fashion tip of your lifetime: Denim will never go out of style. Especially denim on Denim trends. Stay chic in your favorite pair of mom jeans and a fun denim jacket to accessorize it

Fashion Marketing and Management & Fashion Design student at SCAD.