Vintage Vantage: A look at Adored Vintage

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD chapter.

As I was casually perusing Pinterest last night, I stumbled across a picture of a rack of beautiful, vintage clothing. Entranced, I followed the link in the post a website called Adored Vintage (AKA a little slice of heaven). This online boutique is not only the most charming website I’ve ever beheld, but it has one of the best assortments of antiquated dresses, skirts, blouses, and accessories that I have ever seen. Clicking through the images instantly transported me to a romanticized place where I wear flouncy dresses, sip tea out of porcelain cups, and read musty books in a rose garden. It was a magical experience, I kid you not. If you love vintage clothing, then you have to check this website out. A word of caution: only take a look at it if you want to be transported into a whimsical daydream from which you may never want to wake. Is that really such a bad thing? I think not. Here are some of my favorite images from the site, starting with the spark that lit the flame. Prepare to swoon!

All images via www.adoredvintage.com

Designer, cat lover, and lipstick enthusiast. SCAD class of 2016. Fibers major. mynameisolivia.com