This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD chapter.

Recently, my roommate and I decided to take a much needed break from working, and go to Sunday Brunch at J. Christopher’s. For those of you who aren’t familiar with this glorious restaurant, you should be. With everything from the essential breakfast staples to inventive omelet concoctions, it’s a must see, or eat, if you’re ever in town.

That weekend had been particularly sunny and warm, which had continued on into that beautiful Sunday morning. I decided keep it cute and casual for brunch. Although a lot of people head to J. Christopher’s straight from church, there’s an overall sense of hominess and ease in this joint, so anything goes, really. Just be prepared to loosen your belt a couple of notches when you push back from the table.

What I’m wearing: Forever 21 striped top, thrifted high-waisted shorts, Kimchi Blue flats, a vintage purse from Civvies, and a headscarf from a local rummage sale.

Designer, cat lover, and lipstick enthusiast. SCAD class of 2016. Fibers major. mynameisolivia.com