Our New Favorite Tv Show Host

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD chapter.

We all know about the tonight show with Jimmy Fallon, but not many of us know the show that follows it. The Late Late Show with James Corden is begging to get increasingly popular each day. James Corden took over the Late Late show in 2015. In late march, he started a segment called carpool karaoke. In the “carpool Karaoke” segment James Corden drives famous singers around L.A and sings along to their most famous songs and favorite music. Now that It is almost spring break and we have one week to do nothing here are the top 5 carpool karaoke episodes that everyone needs to watch.

Justin Bieber:

Justin Bieber hasn’t been peoples favorite recently but watching this video will make you forget that you never liked him. We all know Justin Bieber can sing but one thing we don’t know about him is that Justin can solve a Rubik’s cube in a surprisingly short amount of time.

Justin Bieber (Take 2):

Justin and James had a pretty good time the first time around on carpool karaoke so Justin made a comeback to the show. In this carpool karaoke, we see both Justin and James in completely new outfits that we never thought they would be in.

Adel:

Hello was one of our favorite songs this past Christmas. The only thing that can make it sound better is Adel singing hello in a car with James Corden. Watching Adel sing Hello is pretty great but the best part of this video is watching Adel Rap Nicki Minaj.

Chris Martin:

While James Corden is driving on the streets of L.A he spots Chris Martin and offers to drive him to San Francisco to perform at the super bowl.

Sia:

Sia’s music is what has been on the radio 24/7 lately but listening to Sia sing along to her own songs is a great experience. We learn about a few of Sia’s strange talents. For example, we learn that Sia can hold 12 eggs on the back of both her hands.