This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD chapter.

Since the work is really starting to pile up, I thought the most productive thing to do is shop online. Whenever I need a break, I always go to my favorite online retailer and do a little shopping. I just make a little wish list, then when all my work is done, I reward myself with a few things off of it. I wanted to share my ASOS wish list with you because I was really pleased with what I put on my list.

1.     The Ragged Priest Hooded Festival Rain Metallic Jacket $109.00

I am OBSESSED! I always love a cool raincoat but this is seriously the coolest way to stay dry!

2.     AJ Morgan Oversize Sunglasses $27.00

Theses are so cool! I have a round/ heart shaped face so I think they will be really flattering.

3.     ASOS Pom Pom Trim Floaty Bikini Crop Top $33.00

This is so cute! However, the bottoms are a little skimpy for my taste so I think ill just stick with a pair of black bottoms that I already have.

4.     Seafolly Refraction Kaftan $80.00

This Kaftan is the perfect cover up for this summer! It so light and airy I can’t wait to wear mine by the pool!

5.     ASOS Leather Fringed Clutch Bag $81.00

I have wanted this bag, or something like it for so long! I can’t wait to pair it with my favorite festival looks and my new AJ Morgan Sunglasses.

6.     River Island Gold Trim Flat Gladiator Sandals $73.00

These sandals are so cool! I love gold and black everything! They also seem really durable which is a must for me when it comes to sandals.