This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD chapter.
Meet the one and only, Logan Coffey!

I had the lovely pleasure of sitting down with Logan this week and I can not wait to tell you about him!
In three words Logan is passionate, a risk taker, and a lover.
A little about Logan; he is originally from Greenville, South Carolina and is now a Junior Performing Arts major. He always knew he wanted to act because he “..love the feeling of stepping into someone else’s shoes and seeing life through their eyes. Becoming someone else and getting into the character is thrilling to me.”
You may have seen him in countless plays here at SCAD (if we’re going to be exact; NINE plays, FOUR of which have been student films – absolutely amazing!) or you may have seen him in tne hysterical improv shows that take place every Friday night at 8pm at Crites Hall! And for those of you who clearly live under a rock and have no idea what I’m referring to, get your butt’s to Crites this Friday, you won’t be disappointed!
When Logan Coffey gets on the stage the room illuminates; the crowd can’t help but burst out laughing at his quick wit.

After living in Savannah for three years now, Logan described it as a place that “..gives off homey vibes, it has the caring qualities of the south with a fun and eclectic group of people thanks to SCAD. And the night life is pretty fun too.”

Where will you find Logan after SCAD?
Although he loves Savannah, Logan intends on heading to L.A. after graduating. First to pursue being an actor in film and television, then make his way down the comedy route. He hopes his improv skills will help him get discovered. 

His hobbies include improv, eating right and working out, volleyball, mario cart, music and snapchat. His snap story has me cracking up every weekend.
Go follow him; lcoffe22 it will change your life.

You can find Logan shakin’ it at Ampersand or Gatsby’s Thursday – Sunday. (kidding, but you could definitely find him there at least one of those nights)
And if you do happen to see him downtown, Logan is single & ready to mingle! His favorite drinks include shots of vodka, gin & tonic and an occasional mojito .. hint hint, wink wink.