This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD chapter.

On Saturday, September 13th 2014, Lauren Conrad took the final step to finally tying the knot with Mr. William Tell!

The former Hills star married her best friend, musician William Tell, at a boutique winery in picturesque Santa Ynez, California. The wedding was said to be a Pinterest dream with a “rustic-chic ceremony” on the coastline.  The guest list was small, only including close friends and family members, and the bridesmaids were dressed in Conrad’s second clothing line—Paper Crown bridal wear.  William sported a conventional ensemble comprised of two-piece suit, crisp white shirt and bow tie. Lauren herself had a custom made Badgley Mischka gown, in which Conrad states, “I was so thrilled to have Mark and James work on my dress. Not only have I been a longtime fan of their designs and aesthetic, they are also the nicest guys. They were so sweet and made the process really enjoyable. I love my dress.”

Although many of us awaited the pictures of the big day, none were shared with the public. This includes Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Conrad’s blog. The couple still hasn’t shared very many personal pictures with us, but finally the wait has come to an end! You can now find the Tell exclusive in Us Weekly.

Although we have the glimpse into the beautiful life of LC… the question is, when do we get to see the honeymoon pictures from Italy?

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Tell!                                                    

Source of Photos: Britney Stephens / Popsugar