burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Galentine’s Day Shopping List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD chapter.

This past weekend, couples and hopeless romantics everywhere celebrated Valentine’s Day. Though February 13th is dubbed Galentine’s Day, you may or may not have thought of purchasing your favorite gal pals the perfect gift. Our girl squad (the HC SCAD team) had the chance to celebrate Galentine’s Day together at the Kendra Scott Opening Party on Broughton St. We’re also bringing you all the perfect gift guide for spoiling your favorite girl(s). Check out out top 4 favorite looks from the opening

1. Dainty: We all have that friend who wears minimal jewelry. Instead of opting for a different gift, think of purchasing a minimal piece she can wear everyday. 

2. Classic: Some girls like to stick with the traditional route when it comes to accessories. This clear-stone trio is perfect for your friend who wants to add a bit of pizzazz to her every day look, without being too flashy! 

3. Bold: This is for the girls who lives for standing out! Mismatching top and skirt? You bet! This large-turquoise statement necklace is a great transitional piece from day to night!

4. Ear Candy: Who says arm candy is the only way to go? The variety of earrings from Kendra Scott are endless. From studs, to dangles, you’re guaranteed to find a pair perfect for your gals! 

Still not sure Kendra Scott has what you’re looking for? Check out our video from this past weekend’s in-store event! 

Hello! My name is Angela Kastrunes. I am a senior Fashion Marketing and Management student at SCAD. I am the founder/CC for Her Campus-SCAD. Our chapter has grown so much over the past 3 years. I'm excited to say we have expanded to the Atlanta campus, and now have over 20 members combined. It's very bittersweet to realize this is my last year, working as a CC for HC. After graduation I hope to either work in social media management, PR for a fashion brand/music label, or as an editor of a fashion magazine (or Her Campus Nationals).