Finals/New Years Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD chapter.

Every semester,spring break, and finals, Her Campus provides every chapter with a survival kit. This survival kit has enough goodies from AMAZING sponsors for each team member. Since SCAD has one of the craziest winter break schedule, our chapter did not get to experience the goodies during our finals. But not to worry….they are safe and sound in my apartment thanks to my roommate. Instead of calling this our finals survival kit, it will be our Welcome Back Kit. In our kit, we received gift cards from Chipotle, Chain&Charcoal, Baublebar, Aritzia, and Cosabella. We also received goodies from Cold-EEZE, TRESemme, Kettle Brand Chips, Lunabar, Camelbak, Baublebar, Aritzia, and Cosabella. HC SCAD is so thankful for all of these sponsors contributions, an we cannot wait to test out these goodies when we return to school in January. 

Hello! My name is Angela Kastrunes. I am a senior Fashion Marketing and Management student at SCAD. I am the founder/CC for Her Campus-SCAD. Our chapter has grown so much over the past 3 years. I'm excited to say we have expanded to the Atlanta campus, and now have over 20 members combined. It's very bittersweet to realize this is my last year, working as a CC for HC. After graduation I hope to either work in social media management, PR for a fashion brand/music label, or as an editor of a fashion magazine (or Her Campus Nationals).