This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD chapter.

Express has a great range of style. Whether you need an outfit for work, going out with the girls or lunch with the family, Express has you covered—and so do I. Here are five different ways to switch up your wardrobe with the help of Express:

1. Work: It’s very important to have at least two outfits that are interview ready. Express offers a wide variety of pants and jackets in case you don’t want wear a simple black suit. If you’re picky about the how wide you want your pant leg, don’t fret, Express has different types from flare to barely boot.

2. Party: Every girl needs a great party outfit, and Express has the perfect selection. Whether you want to dress for a night out or for a nice event, Express has you covered. There’s a great selection of dresses and skirts to make you the most stylish girl at the party!

3. Casual: No matter how old we get, casual wear is always needed. One thing to love about Express is their clearance section. Usually there is an additional percentage to take off their already marked down clearance. But if you don’t feel like digging in those bins, Express has a selection of the nicer end of casual.

4. Denim: Everyone loves a good pair of jeans, and Express has a great selection. Like their nicer pants, there are a ton of different types of leg openings, rises and fits. They can be a tad pricy but there jeans last for years and there is always a great deal going on in stores.  

5. Don’t forget about your man!: Express also has a wide variety of men’s clothing. From casual tees to the next suit he’ll be wearing to his business meeting.

*All images are sourced from the Express website